http://StorybookWithCharm.com
for products, sign up for your own account, or join my team!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My First Storybook!!!

And the big reveal! Here is my first Storybook with Heritage Makers! For a 21-page book that would've taken me roughly 40+ hours within 20 days to traditionally scrapbook, this took me 12-13 hours within 2 days using Heritage Makers' Studio. I am just as - if not more pleased with the results...there's something to be said about having a professionally published book in your hands with your pictures and your words. ;-)

The rush in getting this book published and the delay in posting it here was all for a get together with my girls last Saturday.

Next up: a storybook of/for me and my guy! ;-)

Click on the FULL SCREEN button

No comments:

Post a Comment