http://StorybookWithCharm.com
for products, sign up for your own account, or join my team!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Digital Scrapbook Playground!

Keeping inspired. Keeping creative outlet juices flowing...

I recently found this awesome website ~ a networking group to stay inspired and continually play in the Heritage Makers Studio! Creator, Wendy, has gone above and beyond to create a community that is FUN!!! What first caught my eye was an online CLUE game going on ~ characters were created using Heritage Makers Studio, and players guessed who the murderer was and where it happened ~ just like the board game. There are a TON of groups to suit many interests ~ to learn about photography, photo editing, and groups that will challenge you with new projects!

My latest was a page map challenge. This layout isn't one I would come up with on my own, and I probably would've added even more embellishments, BUT that's what I love about it! It keeps my ideas running, my projects looking fresh, and in creating future scrap pages, I'm more likely to mix it up more! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment