http://StorybookWithCharm.com
for products, sign up for your own account, or join my team!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My First Swatchbook!!!

I figured out how to share my work on here!

This is my first Heritage Makers project, which I completed about 3 weeks ago. I just finished my second last night, which I will post next week.

For now, enjoy this, and know that each side of the swatch has a different concept behind it. In looking at a swatch book, you thumb through just as you would a fabric or paint swatch. The odd numbered pages tell one story of our adventures. The even numbered pages are collages of our adventures (you can fit SO many photos onto one page ~ a problem I found when scrapbooking ~ I wanted to use ALL my photos).

Full Screen button works as it should! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment