http://StorybookWithCharm.com
for products, sign up for your own account, or join my team!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wedding Ideas

Okay, I'll admit it...after my November 2009 wedding, I miss wedding planning! And if I knew about Heritage Makers this time last year, I would've been going project-making crazy!!! ;D

Instead, I'll settle for spreading the news to current and future brides. Heritage Makers offers so many starting points for your wedding needs! Invitations are already on the product list, but here are some other thoughts as you or your loved one gets ready for the big day!
  • postcards can be used as Save the Date cards
  • playing cards can be used as place setting cards, response cards, or change of address cards
  • scrapbook pages can be divided up and used as response cards or place setting cards
  • scrapbook pages or canvases can be used for to showcase your beautiful engagement
  • photos & framed for display at your wedding!
  • storybooks can be used as guest books, and of course, wedding books!

    ...you get the idea... The possibilities are endless! Take a look at some of the customizable templates in the Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment